• Russian wheat lower despite strict export regulation rumors
• November wheat exports -30% YOY
• Ruble market higher on limited supply
• Weather is too warm for wheat in the South
• On-farm grain and wheat stocks are at a high level
• In October, farmers sold the smallest grain volume in six years
I am the Managing Director of SovEcon, a leading firm focused on the Black Sea agricultural markets research. For 27 years we have been forecasting crops and exports, assesing stocks and consumption and looking at other key price drivers. Every day we talk to farmers, traders and officials gathering market intelligence and sorting out the market noise.
One email every Monday on key events in the Black Sea from Andrey Sizov