• Russia wheat prices decline for the first time since early September
• Russia losses GASC tender
• Domestic market rises at slower pace
• Total grain crop estimate is up. Rosstat may report 1-1.5 million tons more
• The condition of winter crops has improved, sowing pace is a record one
I am the Managing Director of SovEcon, a leading firm focused on the Black Sea agricultural markets research. For 27 years we have been forecasting crops and exports, assesing stocks and consumption and looking at other key price drivers. Every day we talk to farmers, traders and officials gathering market intelligence and sorting out the market noise.