• Russian wheat export prices down
• Domestic wheat prices mixed, harvest pressure rises
• Crop conditions in Urals and Siberia worst since 2012
• Russian wheat export prices flat
• Wheat bids up in ports again
• Average wheat yields climbed above 2019
I am the Managing Director of SovEcon, a leading firm focused on the Black Sea agricultural markets research. For 27 years we have been forecasting crops and exports, assesing stocks and consumption and looking at other key price drivers. Every day we talk to farmers, traders and officials gathering market intelligence and sorting out the market noise.