• Grain stocks drop below record levels amid crop reduction
• Wheat lower on Odesa shipments, Fed and US corn harvest
• September export estimate upped
• Ruble grain and sunflower prices tumble
• Dry weather threatens winter crops
I am the Managing Director of SovEcon, a leading firm focused on the Black Sea agricultural markets research. For 27 years we have been forecasting crops and exports, assesing stocks and consumption and looking at other key price drivers. Every day we talk to farmers, traders and officials gathering market intelligence and sorting out the market noise.
One email every Monday on key events in the Black Sea from Andrey Sizov