• Black Sea wheat flat
• September wheat export estimate revised higher
• Domestic wheat market stabilizes, sunflower prices on the strong rise
• Siberia reports high wheat yields
• Black Sea wheat firm
• Wheat export slow down
• Domestic wheat market lower, sunflower – higher
• Winter seeding lags substantially thanks to Volga Valley
I am the Managing Director of SovEcon, a leading firm focused on the Black Sea agricultural markets research. For 27 years we have been forecasting crops and exports, assesing stocks and consumption and looking at other key price drivers. Every day we talk to farmers, traders and officials gathering market intelligence and sorting out the market noise.
One email on Monday every week to cover Black Sea Grain major events.
Several lines of our insights in your inbox.