• Wheat flat globally; Black Sea risks return to market’s radar
• Weekly shipments expected to remain strong
• Ruble grain market mostly flat on record-high stocks
• South remains drier than normal
• Russian grain and wheat stocks remain unprecedently high
I am the Managing Director of SovEcon, a leading firm focused on the Black Sea agricultural markets research. For 27 years we have been forecasting crops and exports, assesing stocks and consumption and looking at other key price drivers. Every day we talk to farmers, traders and officials gathering market intelligence and sorting out the market noise.
One email every Monday on key events in the Black Sea from Andrey Sizov