• Black Sea wheat continue to decline, other origins sharply higher
• WASDE friendly for grain bulls
• GASC held first new season wheat tender
• Domestic sunoil market sharply lower
• Wheat crop estimate up
• Crop conditions improving in South, deteriorated in Center
I am the Managing Director of SovEcon, a leading firm focused on the Black Sea agricultural markets research. For 27 years we have been forecasting crops and exports, assesing stocks and consumption and looking at other key price drivers. Every day we talk to farmers, traders and officials gathering market intelligence and sorting out the market noise.