• Russia wheat FOB up $4
• Port bids reflected second wheat export tax
• Weekly exports fell fivefold as per customs
• Ruble oilseeds prices down again while oil hit 13-years high
• • The export pace high amid introduction of taxes
• Export customs data and actual shipments differ significantly
• Wheat exports forecast up, barley and corn down
I am the Managing Director of SovEcon, a leading firm focused on the Black Sea agricultural markets research. For 27 years we have been forecasting crops and exports, assesing stocks and consumption and looking at other key price drivers. Every day we talk to farmers, traders and officials gathering market intelligence and sorting out the market noise.